CIES Newsletter - Coming Soon!
Monday, November 9, 2015
Posted by: Joseph Sapp
The next CIES Newsletter will be published in January. We need the following from you to make our newsletter as informative and exciting as possible:
1) Recent member book publications - Please send a cover photo and 50 word or less blurb about your book, which must have been published in 2015.
2) Recent member dissertations - Please send your full name, dissertation title, and university where you completed your doctorate in 2015.
3) Member blogs - Do you have a blog where you address issues of concern to CIES members? Would you like to promote it in our website? Please send hyperlink and 1-2 sentence blurb about your blog.
4) Photos with captions - please send us any photos of CIES members engaging in comparative and international education teaching, research, etc. Include a caption with complete names of individuals in the photo. Please send us the email address of individuals in the photo so that we can ensure we have their permission to publish it in our newsletter.
5) Graphics and Charts - Are there any interesting graphics, charts or other visuals you have come across recently that you think would be of interest to the wider CIES community? Please send them to us with complete citations so that we can obtain copyright permission to include in our newsletter.
6) CER Commentary - Have you read an article in one of the 2015 issues of Comparative Education Review and wanted to respond to it, but didn't know how? Here is your opportunity. Opinion pieces about CER articles, written in a constructive spirit of collegiality will be considered for publication in our newsletter. Authors of the articles that we receive commentaries on will have an opportunity to respond.
Please forward all contributions to the newsletter to Vanessa Sperduti, Editorial Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org by DECEMBER 11th, 2015.